I have a major problem.
IT’S CALLED WRITER’S BLOCK.
Here’s what I need:
- A comment giving me an awesome topic to blabber about for at least 300 words.
- An idea for a short story that I could completely write and finish in roughly five pages. Or, you know, less.
- An idea for a poem series–not just one poem, but a theme/topic that I could write more than one poem about. Don’t do the generic stuff like “love” and “nature.” Bleh.
- Your favorite study spot. I really need to find a place better than my desk to read these novels I’ve been assigned.
- A theme that I could write about for a paper over two of these three books: Beowulf, The Faerie Queen, Morte Darthur, The Canterbury Tales, Marlowe’s Dr. Faustus, Sir Gawain and the Green Knight.